Sales forecasting is a crucial part of the financial planning of a business, its ability to make decisions and plan for future growth.
However, even with so much depending on getting these numbers right, many organisations are still unable to predict revenue with confidence.
In this guide, we look at easy methods to improve the believability of the sales forecast.
1. Definition and relevance of sales forecasting.
2. Attributes of a strong pipeline.
3. Key components of healthy opportunities.
4. 6 steps to building a believable forecast.
5. Accounting for variables that could derail predictions.
Plus, free access to our popular ‘70 Modern Sales KPIs You Should Be Tracking’ paper.