The goal of coaching is to help employees reach their fullest potential. A 1:1 coaching session is the perfect setting to empower, refocus and support our team members so they can develop and meet their personal targets - with obvious added benefits for the entire organisation, too.
In this guide, we show you how to craft and manage effective coaching sessions that will help your employees identify their true potential, stay on track towards their targets and achieve their goals.
1. The moving parts of a coaching session.
2. The qualities of top-notch coaches.
3. How to structure discovery conversations.
4. Examples of powerful questions.
5. How to practice active listening.
Plus, a printable coaching plan template that will help you map out your strategy and guide your 'coachee' to success.